Wiss and Company has the expertise and experience to help you navigate the particularly unpredictable business climate in which mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are conducted. We can help you manage the complexities of the process.
Through careful analysis and planning our specialists will work with you to ensure a seamless transaction. The first step includes an examination of your business and personal goals (both short-term and long-term) and your overall business strategy. With that information, Wiss will assist you in preparing an M&A roadmap which will:
- Guide you in targeting the right company to merge with or to acquire;
- Provide guidance on drafting an agreement once the right company has been identified;
- Outline the specific steps necessary to coordinate a well-planned implementation of the merger or acquisition.
Our professionals can provide merger and acquisition transaction support services including:
- Conducting a thorough and accurate valuation of the business
- Performing due diligence (accounting, financial, operations, cash flow analysis and more)
- Structuring the transaction to enhance your company’s growth, competitiveness and profitability
- Evaluating operational and finance issues
- Evaluating and assisting with tax structuring issues and options available
- Addressing finance issues
- Merger risk management / acquisition risk assessment
- Post-transaction activities
Our role does not end when the final papers are signed. We understand the next step is just as important – the blending of operational systems, management styles, cultures and personalities into one cohesive business. Our professionals are there to advise on a successful integration of the business, helping companies realize their goals faster and more effectively.