Direct partner contact and frequent communication are characteristic of Wiss client service for employee benefit plans. While the complexities within this area are growing, with Wiss you are assured complete understanding of methodologies and results because we talk with you in plain English. To ensure that we maintain a high level of service, Wiss uses a team staffed with professionals dedicated to performing employee benefit plan audits.
- 401(k) and Defined Contribution Plan Audits
BONUS ARTICLE: Do I Really Need a 401(k) Audit?
- 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan Audits
- Defined Benefit Plan Audits
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan Audits (ESOP)
- Health and Welfare Benefit Plan Audits
- Form 5500 Preparation and Filing
- Consulting Services:
- Internal Control Analysis
- Analysis of Plan Operations
- Advice on Cost Allocation Studies
- Fact Gathering of Plan Expenses
- Assistance with Review of Fiduciary Responsibilities