The US Media and Entertainment (M&E) Industry is comprised of businesses that produce and distribute motion pictures, commercials, digital advertising, video games, television programs along with streaming content, radio and broadcasting. The market represents a third of the global industry and is the largest M&E market worldwide, expected to reach $771 billion in 2019.
Our Media and Technology Group is dedicated to providing superior advisory services to market leading companies. We are pleased to issue a January 2017 Industry Update on the Internet and Digital Media (IDM) Sector, which provides commentary and analysis on the current IDM environment and market trends.
- A Media and Entertainment Industry Overview
- AdTech and Marketing Solutions Overview and Trends
- Digital Media Content and Gaming Overview and Trends
- E-Commerce Overview and Trends
- Digital Trends in the Media Industry
- Media and Entertainment Outlook 2016-2020
- Key Metrics by Sector - Comparable Public IDM Companies
- AdTech and Marketing Solutions - M&A Market Summary
- IDM Acquisition Activity - Strategic Acquirers & Private Equity Investors
- Select IDM M&A Transactions
- Select Recent IDM Private Placements
- Debt Market Overview
- Economic Trends