Wiss represents many businesses and business owners that are connected to the food and beverage industry. We serve clients in several facets of the industry, including (but not limited to) manufacturers, distributors, consumer packaged goods, importers, exporters, breweries, distilleries, supermarkets, retailers, meal delivery services, and service providers to food and beverage businesses. As a result, our Food & Beverage Industry Group has intimate knowledge of the challenges and opportunities unique to the industry.
Our client relationships are forged through frequent and open access to our partners, combined with a vast array of expertise and creative problem solving. With Wiss, you will be advised by experts who not only understand the importance of high quality financial, tax and consulting services, but who also speak your language. In your ever-changing business environment, you face pressures on margins, increasing labor and benefit costs, fierce competition, among many other operational challenges. Wiss helps you meet these and other issues with clarity and insight.
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Budgets and projections
- Financial modeling
- Selection and implementation of accounting systems
- Selection and implementation of inventory management systems
Tax Planning and Compliance
- Identification of tax opportunities to take full advantage of tax credits or incentives
- Research and development credit studies
- Corporate, partnership and individual tax planning and compliance
- Estate and tax planning to help build, maximize or transfer your wealth
- Tax structure of entities
- State and local tax consulting
- International tax consulting
- Merger and acquisition consulting and due diligence
- Ownership transition planning
- Design of internal control, transaction processing and financial reporting systems
- Design of employee incentive and benefit plans
- Performance benchmarking
- Capital financing needs and negotiations
- Business valuations
Additionally, we provide connectivity. We actively look to provide our clients with recommendations and introductions to contacts which will enable them to grow their business, to solve issues and offer opportunities for them to branch out and be more successful. We have developed a wide network of contacts with the knowledge and expertise to add value to our clients’ businesses – contacts you can trust and who are experienced in your industry.